Tobacco: Vape mistakes

08 Jan 2020 - Alcohol & Tobacco

Fifteen South Australians, including 10 children, have been exposed to dangerous levels of nicotine after ingesting liquid from e-cigarettes or vapes, and authorities warn the number could be much higher. Figures obtained by The Advertiser from the Poisons Information Advisory Service show there were 15 cases of poisonings directly related to e-cigarettes or vapes between November 2018 and October 2019.

Adelaide Advertiser, 8/01/2020, Page 1, Page 2