COSA is the peak national body representing health professionals from all disciplines whose work involves the care of cancer patients. The benefits of membership are both professional and financial.
- access to professional and educational programs for cancer health professionals
- the opportunity to join networks focussed on enhancing cancer care and control
- access to recorded ASM presentations
- access to members' only information, forums and publications on the COSA website
- greater impact when advocating for improvements in cancer care and control
- the development of programs that facilitate research across the spectrum of cancer
- COSA's official newsletter, the Marryalyan emailed three times a year
- “Cancer in the News” daily email
- discount registration at COSA’s Annual Scientific Meeting and other events
- free online access to the Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology and a print copy of the journal four times a year
- access to the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database providing members with unbiased, scientific clinical information on complementary, alternative, and integrative therapies
- 25% discount on all Wiley Blackwell publications
Join COSA now.