The Clinical Research Professionals Group is committed to achieving and promoting excellence in cancer clinical research by way of the specialised contribution of research professionals through education, information, leadership, networking and professionalism.
The group represents the people involved in cancer clinical research that includes collection and management of data within oncology research. This includes clinical trial coordinators, research nurses, clinical research managers, data managers, clinical research associates, and health information managers involved in research.
Our different roles have differing emphasis on functions. Many of the daily activities across these roles have commonalities that mean we have a great deal of experience to share with one another.
- To promote and maintain the quality standards of data management in clinical oncology research in Australia and New Zealand.
- To respond to the dynamic needs of data managers by providing continuing education.
- To provide a forum for discussion and exchange of experiences and information.
- To strengthen relationships across professional disciplines and with cooperative oncology groups.
- To foster research within the scope of clinical research data management.
If you have any suggestions or comments you would like addressed by the group please contact us on the email addresses below. We are also happy to receive any items of interest for dissemination to the group.
Chair: Hema Rajandran
Executive Committee Members
Hema Rajandran, Chairperson
Sally Dean, Secretary
Jill Davison, Member
Sally Dean, Member
Valerie Jakrot, Member
Maria Mury, Member
Hema Rajandran, Member
Join COSA now
Contact COSA for more information about this group.
Those involved in cancer clinical research are welcome to join the Clinical Research Professionals Group. COSA membership comes with a range of member benefits.
To become a member of this group select the Clinical Research Professionals membership box on the COSA joining form. Current members can join this group by selecting the Clinical Research Professionals membership box in update profile in the members’ area.